The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is comprised of diverse health care disciplines, including nursing, health care administration, athletic training, public health and health care informatics. We are united by the common goal of training the next generation of health care professionals and leaders to effectively address health care challenges. The content of this blog includes perspectives on current health care topics, discussion about health care trends, a showcase of successful alumni and faculty and posts about our passion for our respective fields.

Pascale Lee, MHA

Faculty, College of Nursing and Health Care Professionals

Pascale LeePascale Lee has worked for Grand Canyon University since 2009 in many different capacities and joined the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions in 2013. Pascale is the lead faculty for the undergraduate health care administration program, bringing to the table health care experience along with a bachelor’s degree in health sciences and a master’s degree in health care administration. She is currently completing her PhD in health care administration.

Faculty Spotlight Questions:

Who am I and how did I get to GCU?

I was an undergraduate student at GCU in 2009; I quickly found a home here at GCU both as a student and an employee. Since that time, I have continued to work for GCU and feel that I have followed God’s path into teaching. I truly feel that I have found my purpose and love being part of the faculty here at GCU.

What do I enjoy most in the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions? 

I enjoy the community that we have within our college; I work with some amazing faculty and continually come into contact with students who impact my life in such a positive way. We are blessed to have amazing students who are living the Word of God and have a true passion for helping others.  Our college also likes to have fun – we are light-hearted and it’s clear that each of us loves the job that we do.

What advice do I have for students in the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions?

Life is short; follow your dreams and have fun. Remember God has a purpose for each of us and you always have a family and support system at GCU.