Several of our student websites and applications will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, May 24th from 12am – 2am MST. We understand that this is inconvenient for some of you, and we do apologize. Every website needs a little fine tuning from time to time and we scheduled it to occur when the least amount of you are online slaving over your schoolwork.
The following website will be unavailable during the scheduled maintenance:
- LoudCloud Campus Edition (Ground)
- Student Portal
- Graduation Application
- Student Teaching Application
- GCU Media
- Life Long Learning Application
Be sure to download and save your eBook to your computer and watch any classroom videos or media you might need to complete assignments before the maintenance begins.
During the maintenance, online and graduate students can access your LoudCloud classes directly:
- If you started a LoudCloud Graduate class after April 10th, 2014. Click Here
- For all other LoudCloud Graduate classes, Click Here
- For LoudCloud Undergraduate classes, Click Here
Thanks for your patience while we make these important updates to our GCU systems!